Your Dollars at Work
At WaterStone Foundation, our mission is to be trailblazers on the path to ending eating disorders; investing where the need is greatest and the outcomes most profound. Our strategic priorities are:
- To provide access to care with financial support where the public system is faced with challenges.
- To increase treatment capacity across the country so that more patients can receive treatment sooner.
- De-stigmitize while increasing awareness and advocating for greater support.
- Accelerate research in prevention and cure.
In 2014 and 2015, we focussed on providing financial assistance to patients who were unable to receive the treatment they needed in the public healthcare system and did not have the financial means to access the private healthcare system.
- 2016 Audited Financial Statements
- 2015 Audited Financial Statements
- 2014 Audited Financial Statements
Thanks to the generosity of our donors, in 2016, Waterstone Foundation is expanding its focus to improve treatment capacity at existing public and private facilities. We are currently evaluating proposals from a number of organizations and hope to announce new initiatives in early June.