Together, We Can Help Build Lives Worth Living.
Your financial contribution will directly support the needs of those who struggle with eating disorders. We invest donor dollars where the need is greatest and the outcomes most profound.
This is our promise to you:
- To treat donors and prospective donors with respect.
- To guarantee that a donor’s gift is applied towards activities for which it was given.
- To disclose the charity’s name and the purpose for which funds are requested while seeking donations.
- To never mislead donors or prospective donors with foundation claims.
- To grant donors the right to remain anonymous.
- To provide all published financial statements upon request.
- To demonstrate the utmost transparency and accountability through accurate and accessible disclosure of information.
- To establish whether an individual soliciting contributions is a volunteer, an employee or a contracted third party.
- To respond promptly to a complaint by a donor or prospective donor.